In the municipality of Ivisan where I graduated my secondary school, I have different mentors who gave me some advices which became my basis for doing well and to be my guidance in thr right direction of my life. Since I was in my primary school, I was one of the most playful student in our school in Ivisan Capiz. I also became the one of the most sentsitive playment when it comes to the great plays that me and my beloved classmates done during our times in primary school. When it comes to the proper school activities or to the major aspect ofeducation, I was not serious enough beacause I was focusing in my plays, hehehehe. But then, in all municipalities in Capiz, Ivisan is my most beloved municipality because it is my home town where me and my seeblings birth on and may family established well. And now, I got the most valuable name because I feel that I am the most greatful one since God brought me here in the world especially here in the municipality of Ivisan.
No comments:
Post a Comment